We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!!
Okay guys, any help out there or links to get a working version of Ista P installed? Everything I find has broken links or incomplete. I did get one version installed, but I received the Admin Client Error, I installed and Admin Client with an INext Tool, but still never any luck. I'm not sure of the correct file structure for the Admin Client, that could have been some of the problem.

I'm ready to uninstall it all and try again. I'm desperately in need of a working version. I put a new steering rack in my car, I have Ista D installed, but cannot Program without ISTA P.  Please any help greatly appreciated!!
Use Loader Ista P by beemerboy for work with Ista P without Admin client.
(09-23-2020, 12:02 AM)Scorpium59 Wrote: Use Loader Ista P by beemerboy for work with Ista P without Admin client.
Thanks looking for a good link now, I'll give it a try.
(09-22-2020, 11:46 PM)rreece61 Wrote: Okay guys, any help out there or links to get a working version of Ista P installed? Everything I find has broken links or incomplete. I did get one version installed, but I received the Admin Client Error, I installed and Admin Client with an INext Tool, but still never any luck. I'm not sure of the correct file structure for the Admin Client, that could have been some of the problem.

I'm ready to uninstall it all and try again. I'm desperately in need of a working version. I put a new steering rack in my car, I have Ista D installed, but cannot Program without ISTA P.  Please any help greatly appreciated!!
I can provide an ISPI license for ISTA+ and ISTA P. No more loaders, no more messing around. Simple and easy solution. If it stops working for any reason I’ll fix it for you.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Extremmo
(09-23-2020, 08:03 AM)DayvG Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 11:46 PM)rreece61 Wrote: Okay guys, any help out there or links to get a working version of Ista P installed? Everything I find has broken links or incomplete. I did get one version installed, but I received the Admin Client Error, I installed and Admin Client with an INext Tool, but still never any luck. I'm not sure of the correct file structure for the Admin Client, that could have been some of the problem.

I'm ready to uninstall it all and try again. I'm desperately in need of a working version. I put a new steering rack in my car, I have Ista D installed, but cannot Program without ISTA P. Please any help greatly appreciated!!
I can provide an ISPI license for ISTA+ and ISTA P. No more loaders, no more messing around. Simple and easy solution. If it stops working for any reason I’ll fix it for you.

hello DayvG,
i have interests on ISPI license for ISTA+ and ISTA P, can u sent me pm please.

thank u in advance.

I can provide an ISPI license for ISTA+ and ISTA P. No more loaders, no more messing around. Simple and easy solution. If it stops working for any reason I’ll fix it for you.
Hi DayvG I inboxed ya bout Ista + and ista p 

Thanks
Hello DayvG,

i need a ISPI Admin Client license. Can you please send me a pm?

Thank you.
Hello, I need a ISPI Admin Client license. Can you please send me?

Thank you.

Hello DayvG,

I need a ISPI Admin Client license. Can you please send me a pm or contact info?

Thank you
wademan