We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ista/P 3.58 F10 Programming
So I finally got ISTA/P 3.66 installed, running, and communicating with my 550i to program the EPS. Unfortunately, I get the execution blocked error and realize it doesn't work the F-Series cars. Long and short, anyone have a download link for ISTA P that will work with the F10?

Any help greatly appreciated! I'm willing to pay if there's a support function out there to help get the EPS coded. Cars been sitting for weeks....
F10 programming is integrated in ISTA+. You must Install ISTA+ full with diagnostic and programming data.
(10-08-2020, 10:32 PM)rreece61 Wrote: So I finally got ISTA/P 3.66 installed, running, and communicating with my 550i to program the EPS. Unfortunately, I get the execution blocked error and realize it doesn't work the F-Series cars. Long and short, anyone have a download link for ISTA P that will work with the F10?

Any help greatly appreciated! I'm willing to pay if there's a support function out there to help get the EPS coded. Cars been sitting for weeks....
You can still use ista p  for programming F series as long as you dont exceed 3.61.0.500 year 2017 car model.