We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpina Flash
Guys looking to flash ALPINA Egs on a 335d but its not working for me. 

Read FA, Added Alpina VO codes, Read SVT from VCM, calculate Complete flash, Calculate TAL, etc..

All my modules are showing current state only ( blue letters only) and no target. 

Has anyone had success with Alpina flash lately? Using latest pszdata 

thanks
(04-01-2020, 10:55 AM)evo400 Wrote: Guys looking to flash ALPINA Egs on a 335d but its not working for me. 

Read FA, Added Alpina VO codes, Read SVT from VCM, calculate Complete flash, Calculate TAL, etc..

All my modules are showing current state only ( blue letters only) and no target. 

Has anyone had success with Alpina flash lately? Using latest pszdata 

thanks

I have flashed Alpina to my 530d F10. Requirements are the correct transmission and to add the correct SALAPA codes to the FA 920 & 9XA. Also the correct typeschlussel must be selected. These can all be found at this link Model Archive F30

I’m unsure of what model type you need for this but it needs to be the Alpina model. Edit= Try 8L12 and I’m reading that you only need add 920 to the FA. But you can try what you need to achieve this. 

Also there will only be one SWFL that will require updating (if the car is already at the same ilevel as the PSDZDATA you are using) 

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Rob
Hi,

Thats all done. mine is 3E51 which is the alpina F30.
I figured out that there is some problem with SVT calculations & differences in Esys. Most guides for esys were for 3.27 version, while Im using 3.34 as thats the only one compatible with new pszdata.

Need to find someone that flashed it recently with 3.34..
(04-01-2020, 05:42 PM)evo400 Wrote: Hi,

Thats all done. mine is 3E51 which is the alpina F30.
I figured out that there is some problem with SVT calculations  & differences in Esys. Most guides for esys were for 3.27 version, while Im using 3.34 as thats the only one compatible with new pszdata.

Need to find someone that flashed it recently with 3.34..

I’m happy to help remotely if you need me to?
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Rob
Hey buddy, thanks for help. I think i've got it sorted. The issue was in the SVT calculation. I will flash it again today. If it doesn't work I'll give you a shout

Thanks a mill

ps: Do you know what typeschlusell would you use on a 640d for the alpina flash?
Hi would love to flash my 2017 335d is there a tutorial for the flash I can follow? Have latest pszdata and esys
(04-02-2020, 09:25 AM)Saroo786 Wrote: Hi would love to flash my 2017 335d is there a tutorial for the flash I can follow? Have latest pszdata and esys

The settings you need are in this thread and the ecu flashing guide is in the Esys guide thread.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
(04-02-2020, 10:45 AM)DayvG Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 09:25 AM)Saroo786 Wrote: Hi would love to flash my 2017 335d is there a tutorial for the flash I can follow? Have latest pszdata and esys

The settings you need are in this thread and the ecu flashing guide is in the Esys guide thread.
Can this be flashed remotely?
Hi I’ve been messing with this again today and realised If I set my i-step to the same as in the screenshot f020-14-11-502 and then follow all the steps I can get to the end and it shows the EGS module to flash in the last step and I can select swdeploy and cdDeploy but not biflash.

My actual I-step is f020-17-07-502. Would flashing the vehicle like this brick it or would it work please unsure.
(04-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Saroo786 Wrote: Hi I’ve been messing with this again today and realised If I set my i-step to the same as in the screenshot f020-14-11-502 and then follow all the steps I can get to the end and it shows the EGS module to flash in the last step and I can select swdeploy and cdDeploy but not biflash.

My actual I-step is f020-17-07-502. Would flashing the vehicle like this brick it or would it work please unsure.

That’s completely correct. You don’t need to flash the entire ecu, only one SWFL potentially. No need for BTLD, it’s not required. You should see one thing that needs to be flashed.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7