We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW E-Sys Pin
Hello Smile

I decided to try and change my Start Up Emblem in my G30 to 'M-sport', and I have downloaded and installed (verbatim) the instructions that MobileBmwCoding very kindly shared under thread "BMW E-Sys 3.30.1 & ESYS Launcher PRO 2.8.1 + License".

I tried to code the relevant section and got a Soft Token Pin asking me to enter my pin (See attached File Esys Pin)

I realised (through looking through the forums), that I would have to post an activation code and receive a code back from the forum. 

I looked to try and find this code for me to post etc, however didnt find one. 

I wiped the programs from my computer, and re-traced my steps to check I had done them correctly and got the following error message (see attached file Esys).

I'm completely stuck....can anyone please assist?

Thanks! 

Tim

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Tim,

The activation code is:
z2yH2QxZ7f5G/jWATxoaS+ISBt79OWvfo6sLFDvXsnMHnR7IjQTn1+kwBJqN06dK

Make sure to follow scrupulously the installation guide.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
(11-16-2020, 08:47 PM)Alec01 Wrote: Hi Tim,

The activation code is:
z2yH2QxZ7f5G/jWATxoaS+ISBt79OWvfo6sLFDvXsnMHnR7IjQTn1+kwBJqN06dK

Make sure to follow scrupulously the installation guide.

Hi Alec,

Thanks for this. I input this activation code on the first attempt, unfortunately I dont get that option to input anymore and just the errror message I attached.

Tried re-installing a few times.

Tim
OKay, tried again with a fresh Windows Install and seem to have it loaded again.

Hopefully I wont come accross the same Pin problem when trying to code tomorrow! 

Wish me luck!  Big Grin
**Update** @Alec01 

I have re-installed windows and re-downloaded all files (used PrzData Lite this time, with the most recent download available), which seems to have helped! 

I now get the activation key option, which I have entered and I can now launch ESYS via Pro Launcher with success (three cheers! Wink )

My latest issue though is that when  I launch ESYS via Pro Launcher, and connect to my G30, I click ‘read’ and then it displays FA, and I go to activate FA and it just looks as though it is loading, but nothing happens…just a green progress bar…for eternity.

I am aware that you can change parameters through ESYS without pro launcher, so tried this method and although I can activate FA successfully, when I go to read the code and then edit, I get the same box appear as before asking for a BMW Token Code and I can go no further.

Just to clarify, this is my first code and I simply want to get to parameter 3000 and enable M-Sport Emblem on start-up….this shouldn’t be so complicated!

Any ideas??
Hi Tim,
I assume you installed Launcher Pro on a 64-bit machine.
If it's the case, you need to follow the instructions in order to replace the JRE folder by the one that correspond to 64-bits.
What ecu are you trying to FDL code? Is it dkombi2?
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
(11-17-2020, 06:07 PM)Alec01 Wrote: Hi Tim,
I assume you installed Launcher Pro on a 64-bit machine.
If it's the case, you need to follow the instructions in order to replace the JRE folder by the one that correspond to 64-bits.
What ecu are you trying to FDL code? Is it dkombi2?

Hi Alec,

Correct, it's a 64-Bit laptop. I followed the instructions to the letter, put the JRE folder in after deleting the previous one etc.

Not sure on the ECU type, will check that and come back to you.

Thanks bud Smile
Try rebooting the machine, sometimes I get this infinity loop when attempting to FA.

Simple reboot sorts it.

If JRE fix didn't work try this .
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
(11-18-2020, 01:29 AM)Rob Wrote: Try rebooting the machine, sometimes I get this infinity loop when attempting to FA.

Simple reboot sorts it.

If JRE fix didn't work try this .

Hi @Alec01 @Rob ,

Finally fixed it!! Few fresh installs and tweaks later, and there was a problem with C++ Net installation issue, so the file vcredist_x64 that was included with the Bimmerscene Esys download is outdated, and was causing issues with loading dll files necessary for it to work. 

I actually found the answer in a Bimmerscene forum, so super helpful!

Thanks for your help as always both. Big Grin

Tim