We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vo Code region
Can any body tell me how to VO code region from US to ECE on a G30.

thanks
Hello,

What exactly you want to change? Navi, cluster, or headlights?
(11-23-2020, 08:39 AM)mtimmy Wrote: Может ли кто-нибудь сказать мне, как кодировать регион VO из США в ECE на G30.

Благодарность
Не все можно кодировать с измененным регионом, уточните вопрос!!!
(11-23-2020, 09:47 AM)alhusam Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the reply,

I have a US version G32 , about 2 year ago I was able to get the car VO coded to ECE (did not save to the car) and recode the headlight module to have LVD and ADHB enable with the correct tunnel and anti blinding feature enabled.

took it to dealer for a service, they updated all my module and I lost all my coding.,

I FORGOT how to and lost my cheat sheet pdf from 2 years ago..... on how to VO code the car to ECE., ......

basically I forgot what the country code for ECE and where to put it...
(11-24-2020, 02:34 AM)mtimmy Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 09:47 AM)alhusam Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the reply,

I have a US version G32 , about 2 year ago I was able to get the car VO coded to ECE (did not save to the car) and recode the headlight module to have LVD and ADHB enable with the correct tunnel and anti blinding feature enabled.

took it to dealer for a service, they updated all my module and I lost all my coding.,

I FORGOT how to and lost my cheat sheet pdf from 2 years ago..... on how to VO code the car to ECE., ......

basically I forgot what the country code for ECE and where to put it...

personally I wouldnt change the type in the FA to ECE. it may couse issues. I would code the specific things I'm looking for. for example, for ant duzzle high beam: remove 5AP from FA and VO code FLM(both), KAFAS4, BDC, HU_NBT

however, if you wanted to change the type from USA to ECE, you can use realoem.com and select your car but use ECE in the Market and you will get the type (ex: JA53) and change that in the FA.
Yeah., I figured it out., changing the code from 1 to 3 makes it euro, I didn't program the whole car to euro,. just the FLM and BDC and KAFAS4.. thanks for the help