We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4.39.20 ISTA "Programming Data: n/a"
#11
(05-22-2023, 07:20 AM)adelin731 Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 02:09 AM)devildevil87 Wrote: hi,
Everyone~
after install ista4.39.20, I notice that the programming data is N/A.
Anyone had written guide of how to link the Psdz data to Ista 4.39.20~
So, the programing data could be appeared.
The Psdz data I had now is 4.41.20 one~
First go to C:\EC-APPS\ISTA\PSdZ , create a folder and name it data_swi
Then paste the full psdzdata folder into that folder
Open the folder where you extracted the ISTA archive, go to \files_only_for_manual_install\regfiles_full_sdp_blp\ and edit ISTA_Reg_Fix_x64.reg with notepad
Find "SWIData"="4.39.20" and replace 4.39.20 with the version of your full psdzdata
Save the changes and run ISTA_Reg_Fix_x64.reg
Now you can open ISTA, the programming data should appear.
Hello,

Thanks for the info. One more question; Do I need to do the same in case of I use only the Psdzdata Lite file only?Thanks for your answer. Smile
Reply
#12
Hello, I created an Mklink and it works well. You could also change it in Esys in the settings, but Mklink would be the better option.

I have 2 more questions about Ista+.
1. How can I change the resolution in the ECU tree or change it so that I can see the entire construction plan without installing a different version? In version 4.39.2 the upper area is not visible. Is that the same for you?
2.
As most people probably know, the warning is always displayed (battery voltage at terminal 30). The 12.55 could be changed at C:\EC-APPS\ISTA\TesterGUI\bin\Release (ISTAGUI.exe.config) using an editor and set to a lower limit or even delete it at your own risk. There was no warning about the battery voltage in the version at the time.
Reply
#13
(05-22-2023, 07:20 AM)adelin731 Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 02:09 AM)devildevil87 Wrote: hi,
Everyone~
after install ista4.39.20, I notice that the programming data is N/A.
Anyone had written guide of how to link the Psdz data to Ista 4.39.20~
So, the programing data could be appeared.
The Psdz data I had now is 4.41.20 one~
First go to C:\EC-APPS\ISTA\PSdZ , create a folder and name it data_swi
Then paste the full psdzdata folder into that folder
Open the folder where you extracted the ISTA archive, go to \files_only_for_manual_install\regfiles_full_sdp_blp\ and edit ISTA_Reg_Fix_x64.reg with notepad
Find "SWIData"="4.39.20" and replace 4.39.20 with the version of your full psdzdata
Save the changes and run ISTA_Reg_Fix_x64.reg
Now you can open ISTA, the programming data should appear.

hey mate.

i have the same issue. mind sending me the reg files ?
also cant create symlink, windows s not happy to i copied the full folder but still cant see the programing data version. 

thank you
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)