We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP Dashcam Hardwire connection F31
#1
Hi,

For some time I have a VIOFO A129 Pro and I don't know how to hardwire it.
Does somebody know or point me in the right direction on how to connect it and what do I need in order to make it work? The dashcam has parking surveillance which can`t be used for now because is connected to the 12v socket under the glove box.
Car is F31

I have 3 wires:
Black GND which I can find where to connect
RED Battery+
YELLOW ACC

Where do I connect them and what else do I need to buy to make it work?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

[Image: dBtxapd.jpg]
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
Reply
#2
Hey,

looking at the datasheet, i guess you´d have to connect

black (GND) to ground, somewhere in the car
red (power) to permanent plus (kl. 30)
yellow (ACC) to kl.15 or kl.30B
kl.15 if it should switch from parking mode to drive mode after pressing START-STOP or
kl.30B if it should switch after unlocking car.

but like i said. it´s only a guess. Maybe someone is using one of these and could correct me if i´m wrong.
Mod it till it brakes! F20 pre-LCI retrofits done:
- Xenon -> adaptive Xenon (SA522 -> SA524)
- CIC/Combox -> NBT Evo/10.25" G30 touch/ ATM
- ICAM2 reversing camera
- Black Panel 6WA
- 205 -> 2AT with M-Performance Steering wheel/Paddles/ Sport shifter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuerkay for this post:
  • XuLeTZ
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)