We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ISTA+ Standalone 4.61.20 *LATEST* *EASY ONE CLICK INSTALL*
(5 hours ago)Armen Wrote: Hello Rob, I am having issues connecting to newer vehicles; it worked on my F80. Still, on the G-Series it isn't working; I had an iCOM clone, which I know isn't the best. It would pop up to connect, but it would fail anytime I tried connecting, so I use the ENET cable that worked on my F80 just fine. Still, it doesn't read anything from the newer car. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you again for providing the newer version!!!!!

No idea, something on your end for sure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ISTA+ Standalone 4.61.20 *LATEST* *EASY ONE CLICK INSTALL* - by Rob - 59 minutes ago



Users browsing this thread: equalizer, 5 Guest(s)