09-29-2026, 06:04 PM
HW ID: 0A492F5-1500E9F-3DE6981-8152FA0
| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
ISTA+ Standalone 4.61.20 *LATEST* *EASY ONE CLICK INSTALL*
|
|
09-29-2026, 06:04 PM
HW ID: 0A492F5-1500E9F-3DE6981-8152FA0
09-30-2026, 08:31 PM
THX
09-30-2026, 08:32 PM
9B242F5-13A30CC-AC53BFE-2F49D05
09-30-2026, 10:34 PM
Hi Rob.
HWID: 0CE92F5-18B2805-69707B4-73BBFB3 Thanks in advance.
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
rpg
m5wmOv-+a4o0F-JltVeZ-7pvHoq-f6W3lP-N4cjls-bsdRb2-+thhfR-gdtaO7-PNSyJK-Z1nxhP-NYxHMG-ysgAvQ-3Odx2z-FePidU-6rxGUJ-JZhaCk-AsGKK8-FkeHOF-RCwk1G-ITXHQ=-kxmVep-zrw7nS-12OSAe-nN7RNY-tvXpJ6
Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Thank you very much!
Yesterday, 04:32 PM
emilio
OSEyD7-C1lYjZ-rQhLGb-MlTBjt-Q+QijE-sRQ6YQ-rBZ3SX-cuvtJa-m7J0CW-+s1ibY-dEJVPZ-3Dy9sU-6uIoAb-xrGei8-3Kk+Le-XaGYFQ-cfR=zy-mVLmx4-4Yq+6t-jPiyvN-+p8J3v-=nK4MM-7d0Bmn-ZAslPb-QZrqZx-zNu55i
10 hours ago
(09-05-2026, 01:29 PM)Islandbread Wrote: MY HWID IS CC78062-A54B2F9-4ED6391-BA26698 hey Rob, you helped me earlier this year with the registration information and for whatever reason when I re-downloaded the PS D data and reopened my Esther the hardware ID changed to a completely different number and the previous registration you gave me 15 days ago no longer works. The harder ID is 6EFB062 A 5RB2EF9D6391B826698. if I have to make another donation or not, thank you
6 hours ago
Hello Rob, I am having issues connecting to newer vehicles; it worked on my F80. Still, on the G-Series it isn't working; I had an iCOM clone, which I know isn't the best. It would pop up to connect, but it would fail anytime I tried connecting, so I use the ENET cable that worked on my F80 just fine. Still, it doesn't read anything from the newer car. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you again for providing the newer version!!!!!
2 hours ago
(6 hours ago)Armen Wrote: Hello Rob, I am having issues connecting to newer vehicles; it worked on my F80. Still, on the G-Series it isn't working; I had an iCOM clone, which I know isn't the best. It would pop up to connect, but it would fail anytime I tried connecting, so I use the ENET cable that worked on my F80 just fine. Still, it doesn't read anything from the newer car. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you again for providing the newer version!!!!! No idea, something on your end for sure. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|