We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4.39.20 ISTA "Programming Data: n/a"
#4
(05-27-2023, 01:36 AM)devildevil87 Wrote: Thanks ~
I can do programming now~
if I want to link e-sys to the same database?
What Should I do?
Or I need create separate Psdz file to link E-sys?
Just create a symlink and share same psdzdata folder between ista and esys
STAGE 1 / STAGE 2 / CUSTOM ECU REMAP
ADBLUE / DPF / EGR
FILE SERVICE
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to adelin731 for this post:
  • devildevil87, Jokke321, kamil1555
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.39.20 ISTA "Programming Data: n/a" - by adelin731 - 05-27-2023, 07:27 PM
RE: 4.39.20 ISTA "Programming Data: n/a" - by rew - 10-17-2023, 08:16 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)