07-01-2025, 11:31 AM
check this https://www.bimmerscene.com/showthread.php?tid=9030
maybe for torrent there is still active users
maybe for torrent there is still active users
| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.61.41) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS
|
|
07-01-2025, 11:31 AM
check this https://www.bimmerscene.com/showthread.php?tid=9030
maybe for torrent there is still active users
07-01-2025, 11:35 AM
(07-01-2025, 09:48 AM)bradsm87 Wrote: I have a headlight error and upon further investigation, the right side FLM is missing its SWFK. your post is moved to another thread , check the first post , and thank dzooky for his share by adding a positive Rate.
My only advice to all the forum members: always check the forum's updated rules to avoid any warnings or bans.
Bimmerscene Forum Rules
07-02-2025, 06:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2025, 06:43 AM by ek1978.
Edit Reason: Translate to English
)
Thank you
(12-12-2023, 07:54 PM)dzooky Wrote: Torrent file can be downloaded from my MEGA account thank you
07-08-2025, 09:03 PM
Again added newest version
(07-08-2025, 09:03 PM)dzooky Wrote: Again added newest version Hi. Thank you for sharing the latest version, however I am struggling to install it, as simple as clicking on an ".exe" file, for me it didn't worked. I had 4.52.xx installed and it failed to run the program. I wonder if there is a step by step guide that actually works ? I tried using the "search" field of course but nothing came up but 100 different ISTA versions and not sure anymore which is which.
07-09-2025, 05:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2025, 05:47 PM by executivoid.)
(07-08-2025, 09:03 PM)dzooky Wrote: Adicionada a versão mais recente novamenteWarning to all! Version 4.54.10 has several bugs. It was this version that almost damaged the Multimedia Center. That's why I had to downgrade to version 4.39.20 and flash it in UDP mode (extremely slow, 4 days to flash - 1% every hour). To recover the Multimedia Center, which, when calculating the SVT, displayed several UNKNs. 255.255.255.0 Do not install this version on your BMW under any circumstances. I'm not familiar with the latest version, 4.54.20, but I won't test it. Thank you for always sharing! (07-09-2025, 05:45 PM)executivoid Wrote: Warning to all! What do you mean, PsDZdata files or ISTA? I think I had problem with 4.54.10 with esys 3.30 and calculation and it crash during calculation, never had issue like this. Then I've tried v 3.40 which was OK. Actually Im on vacation so I can't test it.
07-10-2025, 01:03 PM
(07-10-2025, 12:15 PM)dzooky Wrote:(07-09-2025, 05:45 PM)executivoid Wrote: Warning to all! You don't need to test it dude , people have used this version 1000000 of times , zero issue with flashing and coding. With the correct setup , there should be no Problem whatsoever. I personally have seen such estatments from several people, that ECU got bricked by flashing , or flashing was unsuccessful, and as you said , when you dig deep you find that they have no clue what they are doing , mixing latest SPD versions with oldest Esys verion , on the top of that they use Esys Launcher 2.8.1 cracked version for flashing , AND Anti Virus + Firewall are activated at full aggressive mode ![]()
My only advice to all the forum members: always check the forum's updated rules to avoid any warnings or bans.
Bimmerscene Forum Rules
07-10-2025, 04:46 PM
(07-10-2025, 01:03 PM)ek1978 Wrote: You don't need to test it dude , people have used this version 1000000 of times , zero issue with flashing and coding. I always use esys without any loader for flashing and also do not use any AV of FW I'm linux guy and have M$ Windos because of my car and use this laptop just for this purpose ![]() I do not know what was problem because there was java errors during SVT calculation which I do not understand and for me 3.30 is most stable version. But flashing with same data but different version of esys was successful and speed was also OK. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|