We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBT Retrofit E90 LCI
Hi guys

maybe one of you has more experience.

I have here a used NBT emulator from the company Bimmerretrofit.

As far as I know, you have to activate it, because the emulator can always be keyed to one VIN at a time.

However, the NBT works even without activation so far that it starts and is operable.

Now I have the following problem:
I cannot establish a connection with E-SYS. My vehicle is an E90 LCI and should already have the ENET pin in the OBD socket. As static IP address I use 169.254.199.90 and connect via E-Sys via Gateway. However, when I then read out via ECU in Esys, the NBT does not show up. Can this be because it is not activated?

Furthermore, I can not connect to the emulator via micro USB. It may well be that the previous owner has damaged the port, but as far as I know that is not a big deal, except that I can not do firmware updates. The activation should also work via the iDrive.

Again, another problem: when I'm in iClick mode, the minute hands only go to 15 and no further.

Maybe someone has this conversion behind him and can help me.

Best Regards!

[Image: 4-A43-EC51-ADB5-42-A9-AE93-394-ACA0-F8-F9-E.jpg]
[Image: 639-B73-E2-02-A3-4-BEC-AEFD-515-A0-ECBB78-C.jpg]
Ok Guys.. i have found the fault. the wire was not perfectly on and the right ip adress is not 169.254.199.90. the right one is 169.254.199.99. fyi if someone has the same troubles
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nighteagle_67 for this post:
  • dickywicky