We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TPMS coding for G30
Dear all

I plan to restrofit TPMS to my 2019 G30. In Thailand the BMWs are without TPMS (only the calculates system without sensors).

Since the antenna for TPMS is already installed, I will need to install the sensors in the tyres and code.

For the coding, the VO (FA) coding is clear, but I am not sure what else I need to code.

Can someone help me here?

Best regards and Happy new Year ;-)
Add 2VB and code DSC, HU_NBT_EVO, Kombi, BDC
Thank you for the reply
(01-03-2023, 08:17 AM)StonieG30 Wrote: Dear all

I plan to restrofit TPMS to my 2019 G30. In Thailand the BMWs are without TPMS (only the calculates system without sensors).

Since the antenna for TPMS is already installed, I will need to install the sensors in the tyres and code.

For the coding, the VO (FA) coding is clear, but I am not sure what else I need to code.

Can someone help me here?

Best regards and Happy new Year ;-)

Hi Stonie,
When you say "only the calculates system without sensors", how the system knows exactly when the tyre goes under minimun pression ?
I also owns a g30 without tpms and I am wondering how the car can know I need to go to the station if there is no sensor inside the tyre.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
It uses the speed sensors in each wheel and compares rotational speeds, The system reports any significant loss of pressure in one tire in relation to another. If a tire loses pressure, its rolling radius changes, and this in turn alters the speed of rotation. This change is detected and is reported as a flat tire.
(01-03-2023, 07:38 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Add 2VB and code DSC, HU_NBT_EVO, Kombi, BDC

Hi reviving an old thread. 
Am planning to retrofit the tire sensors.

Can I check, after adding the 2VB VO via esys (currently using BimmerUtility), the coding for the respective modules (DSC, HU_NBT_EVO, Kombi, BDC) is automated, i.e.: no additional coding required?
Thanks!
Its full vo coding no need to do extra fdl coding