We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw

thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Homersbud for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you very much.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Merro for this post:
  • ir655

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
Thank you!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eduardo12 for this post:
  • ir655
Thnx! Helped me alot with my new F series
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to turbosteen for this post:
  • ir655
thanks very much.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to obicool for this post:
  • ir655

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kamyk55 for this post:
  • ir655
Hi,
first of all, thank you very much for this program.

I installed this program but not in the C:\ partition, as a result I did not managed properly to connect the car ... although there was no connection error, the program only showed me the VIN of the car and not the rest of the details . I used an ENET cable, but in the connection window, ICOM connection is checked... could this be the problem? to be able to use the ENET cable, what settings should be made? .... I am going to reinstall everything in C, I already reinstalled Windows11 because the C partition was not big enough, now it will be 750GB. Thank you very much in advance for any help provided
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pedro_no1 for this post:
  • ir655
Brill. many thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johnyb62 for this post:
  • ir655
Ok, I reinstalled all from scratch ( Windows 11 & Ista ) ... for Ista only those files was installed : SQLiteDBs GLOBAL & en-GB, and BLP as per readme_standalone.txt ... of course that I used "ista_standalone_installer_4.39.20.exe" !

All seems to working well apart "Set up connection" after the VIN was identified from my car !  does anyone know what it could be ?

So, I used Win 11, ISTA files from the OP, and ENET cable ....

I leave here some screenshots, in the last picture, when I click on "Set up connection" it goes back to the menu in the second picture, there is no error here... for switch ignition on I pressed quicly 3 times on power on button - equivalent to the diagnosis mode.

EDIT :

FIXED !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pedro_no1 for this post:
  • ir655

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
ISTA-D Mega:

thanks thanks hoping this works
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to moneyfifa for this post:
  • F2232WINS, ir655