We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent
(06-27-2023, 05:45 PM)ohmycars Wrote: did you get it fixed? i have the same exact issue and have already tried reinstalling the whole thing like 10 times already ..... ?

(04-09-2023, 02:00 PM)thecarfixer Wrote: Hi again,

Having some problems with this, if I try to read out vehicle data it runs but doesn't actually show any data, just skips back to the 'read out vehicle data' screen.

Also, if I try to manually input the VIN of my car (R55 mini), I get

"The vehicle identification number (VIN) entered is not valid and/or not assigned.

Re-enter the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle."

I'm unsure why! Can anyone help?

(05-04-2023, 06:38 PM)mercuris Wrote: hi, i have a problem with it, i click complete identification, (ongoing background process, it will take a moment)... then nothing happened, i try manually key in vin (The vehicle identification number (VIN) entered is not valid and/or not assigned.). any clue whats going on?
I have the same problem... I download torrent 3 times and try reinstall 2 times in windows 10 and 11... please for any suggestion where is problem.
maybe its the ssd, serial port or a/it's docking station somehow? i am currently trying a new ssd with full windows reinstall LoL
plus every other older version also asks for somekind of license, which it never did before ??
thanks for posting
Thank you for sharing this.
Big Thanks, really helpful!
Thank you for sharing this.
Thanks you for sharing
thanks buddy for the post
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
(06-28-2023, 05:27 PM)ohmycars Wrote: maybe its the ssd, serial port or a/it's docking station somehow? i am currently trying a new ssd with full windows reinstall LoL
plus every other older version also asks for somekind of license, which it never did before ??

i just confirmed that reinstalling windows and using the installer does not change anything whatsoever, so if anyone wants to try it, then just copy-paste the whole thing and DO NOT use the installer...

there is even some extra option in the registry that says:
"BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.App.DoInitialDatabaseConnectionCheck = True"
so is that even supposed to be there when u are using the installer and what does this do? or would it change anything, if i change it to False before launching anything after a reinstall?
plus another pc, which has everything working, has this extra entry in the registry:
"Licence = <? xml etc etc..>"
while i do not remember entering any licence codes before at all?