We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
thank you so much! <3
Hello, I am having issues with the installation. All the files are in the right directory and I tried reinstalling, deinstalling and installing again but I always get this error. I also deleted all the temp files before I started a new install, but it didn't help. Can anyone help me with this? Is there an easier method to install it?

Error:
Unable to execute file:

ClUsers\kizie/AppData\Local Templis-B6PE2.tmp\2019_VC_red
ist.х86.exe
CreateProcess failed; code 2.
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
just install the 2019 vc manually from google and then untick it from the installer
how do i fix the Vin code error tho...
thank you very much

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
Thanks a lot! Time to update from 4.32.15!!
Thanks for posting online.

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
ISTA-D Mega:
Thanks!
Sad 
(06-30-2023, 02:22 AM)ohmycars Wrote: just install the 2019 vc manually from google and then untick it from the installer
how do i fix the Vin code error tho...
How can I untick it? There is no option for it
can you upload a picture of the second next button of the installer? the first one should be the requirements and 2nd is the sqlite + vc stuff