We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
thanks
Thank you Bro for this
Do not use this version of ISTA+. Go with 4.31.40 or 4.32.15 or go with 4.41.40 or higher.

Several people reporting severe problems with this release/version, in addition I could not program E65 M57 injectors, not connecting to E60 at all (not seeing car at all).
Also failed to program / software update 1 x G31 and 1x G30. Alot of problems also when activating components.

Tried with 4.31.40 and all good!

I guess this ISTA+ 4.39.20 is corrupt and should be removed from BU @mods
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FluffyPandaBottom for this post:
  • adelin731
(09-08-2023, 02:04 PM)FluffyPandaBottom Wrote: Do not use this version of ISTA+. Go with 4.31.40 or 4.32.15 or go with 4.41.40 or higher.

Several people reporting severe problems with this release/version, in addition I could not program E65 M57 injectors, not connecting to E60 at all (not seeing car at all).
Also failed to program / software update 1 x G31 and 1x G30. Alot of problems also when activating components.

Tried with 4.31.40 and all good!

I guess this ISTA+ 4.39.20 is corrupt and should be removed from BU @mods
I've tried to explain this to people but no one listens.  Icon_rolleyes
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
Thank you, I will give this a try!
Thank you so much for this!
Thumbs Up 
very nice. now can download ista
Thanks very much, much appreciated!
Thank you so much for this!
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.4x.xx version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wiiigri for this post:
  • Emusch