We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I bricked it..??
Hi all
I’ve done some FDL coding to get my car operating how I like it successfully using Esys / launcher pro etc monkey fashion. Because I had become comfortable using Esys and because to enable full screen CarPlay I required an I-step version above hu-nbt evo K I decided to have a go at flashing. Again following useful guides everything went as described, all progress bars filled to 100% and unit reset when completed. Everything works except nav that is stuck on “loading”. This means I can’t check the hu-nbt eve version.
When I run Esys again the I-step shipment and I-step current have not changed. Also when I run flashing again, when TAL calculating, at the point when checking swe software units before clicking start, there is no hu-nbt in the matrix
Cheers
did you ever use FSC patch using feature installer?
(04-06-2023, 12:55 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: did you ever use FSC patch using feature installer?
Hi
i downloaded it a few weeks ago and it sent my anti virus into meltdown so didn’t pursue. Do you have a copy that works..?
you need fsc repair kit, I can provide it, you can write to me privately
(04-06-2023, 01:56 PM)marcellino94 Wrote: you need fsc repair kit, I can provide it, you can write to me privately
Hi
shawminator@sky.com
cheers