We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer case coding on E70
(08-16-2023, 08:29 AM)KristjanL Wrote:
(08-15-2023, 03:24 PM)Launch Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 04:09 PM)KristjanL Wrote: This issue might not be transfer case related at all. I suggest you let someone more experienced diagnose the real cause before starting part swapping.
i think your right. Replaced the transfer case and its still the same. Thinking its the ICM INTEGRATED CHASSIS MANAGEMENT CONTROL MODULE since it starts breaking when i try to accelerate and then the DTC kicks in and starts breaking and theres a issues with PDC as well and its all connected to it.
I would first check your tires. Correct sizes, all the same brand and model. When can't find an issue there, log wheel speeds when driving and when DTC activates. Check that the wheel speeds on front and rear axle are the same.
Tires are the same size but all 4 are different make Big Grin I did the wheel speeds diagram and when driving the speed is same on all wheels, maybe just 1-3km/h variation and it only drops when DTC kicks in but it's showing that the wheels are spinning in reverse.
After a closer inspection the tires aren the same size. On the front its 255/50 R19 and on the rear its 285/45 R19 so that means that the wheels arent spinning at the same speed and maybe thats causing the DTS to kick in ?
3km/h is quite a lot of difference when driving straight. Xdrive systems are very sensitive to different tire sizes. Your tire sizes seem to be correct, if i remember correctly. These sizes should also be listed on the sticker in the drivers door opening. But different brand/model tires are not the same. You can take 2 different tires with the same size markings and they can be quite different in actual size. I would find a set of 4 wheels and test drive with them.
And i am happy to say problem is solved just by replacing front tyres. THANKS for the help!
thread closed, problem solved
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.