We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NT EVO ID6 PROBLEM
Original repair kit won't work when a patched HU has been programmed in dealer. Fsc's are rejected and new ones must be generated by Technical. 
Just patch it again and save the headache.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tonemoz for this post:
  • audiomeca
thanks for answering

The car, as I have mentioned, has a pending warranty repair and the dealership only attends to that warranty, if it is not patched, and has the original FSC, I have already requested that they generate new FSC, with this I think it will be solved

Thank you all
Top Follow Apk
It sounds like you're facing some challenges with your BMW's head unit. Losing access to the backup after updating to version 11 23 542 is frustrating, especially when you're unable to recover it with featureinstaller. It's puzzling why Insta can't re-import the original FSCs once the feature installer patch is deleted. Perhaps there's some corruption in the system causing this issue.

Given your limited experience with BMW, it might be a good idea to consult with a professional or reach out to BMW support for guidance on how to make the head unit virgin. They can provide step-by-step instructions to help resolve the issue. Good luck, and I hope you're able to get everything sorted out soon!