We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating retrofited NBT
Hello guys

I have a F30 from 2013 and it comes with small screen and HU_ENTRY from factory. Somewhere in 2019 my ENTRY start to reboot every 2 minutes so i bought a NBT retrofit ready coded to my car with big screen so i have navigation too. I installed everythink by my self and everythink works perfectly.  Big Grin
Now after a while i decide to update my maps to 2024 but firstly i have checked that my car was updated only once in his life. Last I-Level is 15-03-503 when shipment is 13-03-503 and now the party begins  Rolleyes

As i checked all ECU's have right VIN number even HU-NBT (it was precoded) 609 present in FA, and of course ISTA want me to replace NBT because NBT is from 2015 and car is from 2013.

When i calculate SVT i have HWEL listed red/blue
     [Image: view?usp=sharing] 
And my question is what next? When i hit "HW-IDs from SVTactual" button then HWEL is black.
Can I just proceed with flash? Because when i do TAL-Processing under HU_NBT i can only choose cdDeploy and ibaDeploy rest is greyed out.

Its actually first time i flash retrofited ECU so thanks for any help.
I dont think you have any new firmware update. You are on latest firmware. Its only the iba(electronic interactive user manual) that whats to change since the hwel is different
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • Tomasz92