We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VO code 5AD(LDW)
Take a look what ZGW you have.You need a ZGW with 8port Flexray for this retrofit. Many people overlook this.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to svenson for this post:
  • M5_F10_N_T
I don‘t have 8 port just 4 on F30 and I install 5AG without any problem. See with tool32 if you have 1 port free there.
Open ZGW_01.prg
JOB/Wert „status_flexray_pfad“
"steuern_reset_learn_flexray" or
"steuern_reset_flexray"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Siki78 for this post:
  • M5_F10_N_T
It's about F10, not f30. Different structure of the system. 5AG on F10 is on Flexray Port 7.
I have not checked what kinde of zgw I have, I know that it is the black one, will have a more close look which one.

LWD have been in the market a long time before my year modell, so hope it is the correct zgw.

Siki78 thanks will have a look at this also.

I have started install the sensor and only have the two cable left that has to go to zgw then its finished. Then vo coding left and so on.

Thanks
Hi guys, so today I coded 5AD to my car, coded Kombi,szl,icm,cic,kafas,frm,cas,jbbf, took the most that would be needed. Everything whent well until I pushed the button on the side for 5AD, and I got an error. The error when reading with ista says this codes:

030490: Steering wheel electronics module(LRE) Missing LIN slave
D01903: Signal(steering wheel vibration,268.0.4) invalid, transmitted by FEM/SZL/BDC-
800A07: Vibration motor in steering wheel wheel faulty

I appreciate all help
Update: So found what was missing and it was 2 wires from behinde SZL to JBBF module. Now it works. Thanks guys Smile