We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ista+ programming ENET
Hello, I am trying to update ECU with ista+ 4.39.20 and psdzdata 4.44.11 files full, with kdcan cable and voltage emulator I can do things but not update.

ista requests icom, is there a way to do it with an enet cable in this version? I can't find a voltage emulator for enet cable either, I don't see any configuration to do it through ediabas like enet remote.
Which car is this? You can update through ENET but need Sedoy version of ista
Hello,

Where can I purchase ISTA+ for programming?

thanks.
(11-01-2023, 07:02 AM)BASHARA Wrote: Hello,

Where can I purchase ISTA+ for programming?

thanks.
BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent (bimmerscene.com)
In k001 (k50) is motorbike.

Correct, I use version 4.39.20 sedoy, with kdcan and ediabas I can connect the bike but not update because it tells me that it is not icom, with enet I can't do almost anything, because it doesn't emulate the voltages, enable enet programming framework in ista registry, I put ediabas port and configure enet remote, but I don't get the voltages, what can I do?
DCAN cable wont even work. Just use esys and enet cable
(11-01-2023, 04:50 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: DCAN cable wont even work. Just use esys and enet cable

yes, line-d its works with motorcycles, I use it to check and delete errors that occur when doing updates from esys, and reset service values, with enet I can't do it if it doesn't emulate voltage, it gives ignition and voltage errors.

My cable kdcan is chip RQ and 4 switch position , In the Spanish forums I shared how to play ista with kdcan
[Image: 1697795533178.png]

My problem with cable enet is voltage control, for port ediabas.ini , in port enet no possible,have not values voltage mandatory for ista+
DCAN wont work for flashing. Only ENET and ICOM can flash. For your case use esys and ENET cable to flash the bike.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • elmartin7
(11-02-2023, 12:44 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: DCAN wont work for flashing. Only ENET and ICOM can flash. For your case use esys and ENET cable to flash the bike.

thank you !!

And use ista with enet voltage control , is probably?